Gmail Load Issue

Discussion in 'Windows Applications' started by Bman, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Bman

Bman OSNN Veteran Original

I don't know what I did.

Everytime I load my gmail inbox now it looks like this and I get this error, my inbox is pushed down. I have Better Gmail 2 and Integrated Gmail installed, both were working fine. Integrated Gmail has a feature to remove the white space below the email messages.

The issue started with that now working, then it started giving me the error show in the picture, then its all of that, as well as the inbox being pushed down the page.

I searched everywhere and can't figure it out. I have disabled any Lab features I thought I may have turned on since the issue, no luck, and disabled both those extensions without any luck. I hope I explained this well, HELP!!!

**If there is anything in that screenshot that I shouldn't show people and I just can't see it, please let me know lol

*edit, disabling Integrated Gmail does remove the error and the inbox is normal, but I need that extension. And it was working perfectly fine a day ago, nothing has changed.!!!

Attached Files:

2. Bman

This is basically how it looks when I am using it now.

Attached Files:

3. Dark Atheist

Dark Atheist Moderator Political User Folding Team

try it in IE - if it doesn't do it in that then its a FF/addon issue, if it does could be a site issue

4. Bman

Well as I said I know it's an addon issue, Integrated Gmail.

I am more asking if anyone knows anything, any who uses it and isn't have issues. Then I can compare what the difference is. Or any other ideas. The website for the addon sucks :(

5. Dark Atheist

why not try using gmail directly instead of through an addon?

6. Bman

Because I use Gmail, GReader and GCalender, why use 3 different tabs instead of one?

7. Dark Atheist

because then you probably wouldn't get issues like you are ;) - is this the latest version of the addon?

8. Bman

Yea, normally if there was an issue, i'd go to the addon site or addon download place and look around for answers and ask questions. But the site is down and all that, there is no update and the issue started randomly. Weird.

9. Xie

Xie - geek - Subscribed User Folding Team

In labs Google has a gadget for gcalender, and I see this which you could probably add greader w/.