GMail Invites

Easiest way is Gmail Swop Site

Might get something lol or just give them away loads of people still want them on there

kevin rose had that thing today givin away 4,000 gmail accounts

Yup, I mentioned it a few pages back. I'm glad he can rid of the bloody things :p

Oh come on, Im back up to 6 again :rolleyes: All I ask for is simple rep points to getting rid of these :)

Got 6 too, Just friggin' PM me with your Email address or something.

Dubbin1 said:
You cant get rid of yours until mine is gone first :p
NO! PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU! LET ME GIVE THE INVITES AWAY!
Ahem... By the way, is it me or by the time google "oficialy" launches the service every person on the face of the earth would have about 10 accounts? :p

**** Got 6 Gmail Invites
Private Message me and please include your Name and email address you would like the invitation to be sent to. Thank you very much

I have 1 invite left after handing them out to friends. Since I got my own invite from this forum I'd like to return the favour here by giving one out. :)

PM me with your name and email if you want it.

rotjong

PS: It's been given away already.

prodj88 said:
**** Got 6 Gmail Invites
Private Message me and please include your Name and email address you would like the invitation to be sent to. Thank you very much

5 left***

I got a demand for one yesterday, I gave all mine to another forum and can't be bothered to worry about handing out any I get in the furture as gmail will be final soon.

I have received 2 and handed out 70, so I have done my bit for gooooooogle.

*** 4 left
remember to Private Message me with ur name and email u want the invitation to be sent to

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back