Glad you guys are back!!

Zooker

OSNN Addict
I went thru terrible feelings of withdrawl and isolation yesterday when I tried to come here and got "403 Forbidden" ( I've never seen that before and thought for sure that I got myself banned or something!!) Spent most of the evening trying to figure out what the heck that was and why I kept getting that message!! Anyway, you're back, that's all that matters, and I feel all warm and fuzzy now....just don't EVER leave me again!!;) :D

If your feeling lonely and such and the site is down, just visit us on IRC on efnet @ #xperience, most of the mods are there, and some of the old timers.

Just use Mirc.

:cool:

If it happens again or even if it doesn't, get on IRC and connect to EFnet and join #xperience. Or connect from the front page of this site using jirc. You can do that ---> here .Many of us are there throughout the day and evening. Stop by and check it out. :)

[edit] Ice beat me to it this time. ;) [/edit]

Thanks! I went there and checked it out...eavesdropped for a few, someone even said "hi" but silly me couldn't figure out how to respond!! LOL, never been in a chat room before...oh well, at least I know its there, so will that work when the site is down?

Originally posted by Zooker
so will that work when the site is down?
Yes, it will. :) And excuse me for the bad .gif image. I am at work and only have paint on this Win98 machine. :( View the image to see where to type in jirc (the java irc from the front page). It is similar in Mirc or other chat programs.

Im sorry about the 403 guys but the server load was so high i coukldnt even telnet in to put a message up

We are having some serious load issues, and have nearly got the problem fixed (crossing fingers)

At this stage the downloads section is down, until i can trouble shoot the issue there

But we should be back up and running all smoothly soon

Waddy

Originally posted by Zooker
Thanks! I went there and checked it out...eavesdropped for a few, someone even said "hi" but silly me couldn't figure out how to respond!! LOL, never been in a chat room before...oh well, at least I know its there, so will that work when the site is down?

I said hi to you Zooker :) I go by Jewelzz when I'm home but when at work I go by [J]Work. Stop back again and we'll help you out.

the withdraw symtom's were killin me, @ least it's up now *crosses finger*

Thanx xivforce and Jewelzz..(Hi back-at-cha! Sorry about my "duh-syndrome" must be age-related, LOL) And waddy, keep up the good work, at least this time when the site went down, there was an explanation and it did not include the word FORBIDDEN. Don't work too hard though, and remember to take frequent breaks for naps and coffee!!:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back