.gif movie clips...? do I have everyone Stumped??

P

Prez

Hey I have been seeing alot of those .bmp short movie clip things around. How do you make those?

A guy has one as his avatar with that canadian kid thinking he is a jedi.

.bmp is a Bitmap, a static image.

I think that you mean a .gif, you'll need some sort of animation software to make one. I don't know of anyeasy to use applications.. perhaps someone else will.. :)

Well I have seen several different ones apear recentlly. There has to be some sort of software because they are apearing very quickly all over the forums I visit... and no one that has one knows how to make them.

show us one...you must mean a .gif, if you do all you need id ulead gif animator 5 and an mpeg...

FF2saleen.gif

This is one for example... and they look to be in GIF format sorry my bad.

Not really ... one way you could do it would be to rip the frames from a movie clip, and then combine them together with Animation Shop or something similar.

I'm sure there's an easier alternative to it. Now that you've cleared the fact that it is a .gif and not a .bmp, people will be able to help you out better.

A gif is a bunch of bmp's put together. You need Ulead Gif Animator if you want a freeware one. I have to find the link though. Very easy to use once you have the bmp's.

Or as NetRyder said. ^^^^^ :D

it's easy with ulead, just open it up, close the wizard, click new > add video, select the video, click duration, set the start and end points and you're away! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back