Getting a Ti4400, but from which company?

What about an ABIT??

I am getting the ABIT SILURO GEFORCE4 TI 4400 128 MB DDR w/VIVO, anyone have this vard or heard anything about it??, i checked out TOMSHARDWARE.COM and they say its the quietest one out of all of them, but the performance isn't as great as the MSI, but for $430 CDN (taxes included) http://www.fcswarehouse.com/ thats not bad...... well anyone feel free to thro in your 2 cents,

RaZoR

In this order

1) MSI
2) ASUS
3) LEADTEK

In your place i would buy a Leadtek

if i get a leadtek would i need to upgrade to a 300+W power supply instead of using the 250W i have now?

depends on how many components are " attached " to your system but i think that 250 it's enought ..

what could i take the ti4400 to?

and, would you guys be willing to help me thru it, cuz dont know much about overclocking :)

u can take the leadtek 4400 ti up to the default settings of the 4600 ti.theres a program in with the leadtek that lets u overclock it.its simple to use but if u didnt get the leadtek there are other programs that let u o/c

great, thanks for the help guys
i'll be getting the leadtek ti4400 in a few weeks :)

will i need more than a 250W power supply though? i said whats in my comp above

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back