Greets,

o_87 ;)

edit: fixed download link

Re: Get some wicked sweet icons here:

Originally posted by o_87
Check 'em out! I wish I could make icons like these... :sigh:
Greets,
o_87 ;)
Although those are very nice, I've seen you make em just as good or better.

I agree, you make sweet icons. And the tutorials are great except i need more tutorials on photoshop. I am new to icons but some knowledge on photoshop would be appreciated. he-he

thanks guys! :D

edit: Martyr63rd there a plenty of photoshop tut's on the internet... I was a complete beginner to Photoshop like 4 months back.. and now I can atleadt make icons, and some half decent wallpapers... ;) Just search for em on google!

i will try the tutorials i found on google....thanx! But seems like they are trying to make you steal graphics to use.

see----->"Ninety-nine percent of the time, I don't get too complicated with Photoshop. I mostly pull art off a CD or the Web, then resize it, crop it, and save it in a Web-friendly format. My guess is that's how most people use Photoshop."......Photoshop Crash Course.

Now why would someone have to steal art to make it? Maybe i am just to stupid to make something on my own but this guy is no teacher!

Seeing what you all have done in sigs and stuff makes me think that everyone cant steal great art.

hmm, maybe the course is directed towards beginners?vafter all, it is called 'Photoshop Crash Course' :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back