GeForce4 TI4200 Video Card FREEZING>>>

L

LiLViEtDuDe917

I have just installed an Aeolus AOpen GeForce4 TI4200e. Now my computer tends to freeze. On normal use, it will freeze once every 30 minutes and on gaming, it would freeze every 5 minutes. This haven't happend to me before I installed the card. So is the cause the internal temperature heating up or the graphic setting configured too high? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

System Specs:
750MHZ AMD Duron
320 PC100 MB RAM
15 inch 1024x768 maximum display

i would think drivers if it as a set amount of time into a game. i had the same problem with my setup when i bought a 4200. but gave that up for my 9700 pro, what board you running, and what version of the nvidia dets? get the betas, or go down 1

Hey lil,

Could be a few things. First make sure it ain't a heat issue, pull your case and get some desk/window type fan blowing inside it and see if that makes a difference. The GForces do need a good PS and they do generate a lot of heat.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back