GeForce4 TI

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by DrMetallica, Sep 29, 2002.

1. DrMetallica

DrMetallica OSNN Senior Addict

I'm tired of my crappy low-benchmark-scoring, no tv-output, good-for-nothing-except-solitaire, nVidia TNT2 Model 64, 32mb.

I was thinking of nicking a new Geforce4 at my local computer store, but my damn conscious came into play, and i'm looking for one on the 'net. I've found about $150 bucks. Anyplace someone know where I can get a Geforce4 Ti 128DDR at somewhere close to that price?

I don't want one of those crappy MX cards, but I understand you get what you paid for.

2. G-Lizard86

G-Lizard86 Guest

My mum is gonna buy me one too, Ti4200 128 DDR, she's stewardess and she's going to Memphis in october, shes gonna buy the card over there in the usa, cuz it's a lot cheaper, would you happen to know average store prizes in the us?

3. Terrahertz

Terrahertz Extinction Agenda Political User Folding Team

4. G-Lizard86

G-Lizard86 Guest

I need prices in the US....storeprices

5. Terrahertz

6. G-Lizard86

G-Lizard86 Guest

Thanks man, it's just that i wanna know some prices so that my mum won't pay to o much for the card...

7. Terrahertz

No problem. Hey trust me its good to look around. Ive smacked my head a couple of times rushing to get something when if I had just took time to check other places I could have got it for less or a better product for the same price.