GeForce4 Problems

How many watts is your power supply? Should have 300+ for a system as indicated in your signature profile.

Try using some of the newer beta dets such as the 29.40 and see if that clears up your problem. or try the gainward drivers that came with the card.

I have a 300 watt power supply in there, that is what I thought the problem was. it also could not load a aver media card. Maybe that is it. But this would not explain the windows crashes, and where would I find the betas? I have both the dets and the gainward drivers installed.

ok, unplugged alot of things, seemed to work, then crashed, when I try to load 3dMark 2001SE, I get the following error.

I was moving from an ATI card to a NVIDIA on, I just reformated and was fine with it

dang, this has been a nightmare for you hasn't it? Hope you get it settled:D

Good luck:D

Question for you:

does that TDK burner you got come with burn proof? And if it does what do you think about that technology?

Had some yahoo tell me earlier that the kind of burner doesn't matter, anyway wanted your thoughts.

I've got a Liteon 16x10x40 w/ Burn-proof...and I haven't had a single cd screw up, and I burn quite a bit. I've been running lots of other stuff while I'm burning too, and the drive is just fine. The only problem is, it takes longer when you have other programs running.

Originally posted by UofEEE
I've got a Liteon 16x10x40 w/ Burn-proof...and I haven't had a single cd screw up, and I burn quite a bit. I've been running lots of other stuff while I'm burning too, and the drive is just fine. The only problem is, it takes longer when you have other programs running.

Thank you:D Burn, baby, burn :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by Iceman38
Question for you:

does that TDK burner you got come with burn proof? And if it does what do you think about that technology?

Had some yahoo tell me earlier that the kind of burner doesn't matter, anyway wanted your thoughts.

yea it did, works great

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back