GeForce 4 Ti 4200 / GeForce 3 Ti 200

just ordered the Creative GeForce 4 Ti 4200.hope ive made the right choice or i`ll be :mad:

which one? the 128 or the 64 meg version? how much was it? looking at getting the 128... even though marketing says the 64 is supposed to be more powerful or something...

Originally posted by fitfella29
just ordered the Creative GeForce 4 Ti 4200.hope ive made the right choice or i`ll be :mad:

in your place i should choose an Leadtek

is gainward better than creative cant find any leadtek in the uk.

it's too late anyway ain't it, I wouldn't worry about it, think postive happy thoughts, use the nvidia drivers for it though, don't use the creative ones. imho

nah its not too late i can cancel my order as its not yet despatched and the Gainward Ti4200 Ultra/650XP 64MB DVI + TV OUT is cheaper than the creative ive ordered as its in the Jubilee Gainward Special,god save the queen! lmao

it's your machine, do what u feel is best, I myself would go with gainward

what would i do without youre advice on things,just ordering it now and cancelling me other one.im gonna stop looking at cards now before i change my mind yet again.

yes please do, giving me a headache, no I hope u enjoy your card, now if it don't work right, please don't blame me.

how much u save getting the gainward?

about £10 / $15 but from what ive read gainward have a better rep than creative in graphics cards.

well I hope it works out great, I'm sure if it doesn't I'll hear from u :p

cancelled the gf4 ti4200 and ive ordered a leadtek GF4 4400TI.now someone take me visa card away before i get tempted to cancel this one and go for the 4600!

cancelled the gf4 ti4200 and ive ordered a leadtek GF4 4400TI.now someone take me visa card away before i get tempted to cancel this one and go for the 4600!

I'd offer to help, but I have the same problem with making up my mind.

let me know which card you finally go for.

I can tell you right now that it is looking more and more like a gainward ti4200 purchase.

I can't for the life of me justify $290 plus for a fricking video card. I'm not that gullible.

MSI geforce4 ti 4200 64mb (10% faster memory than 128mb) with video-in (!!!) is about $160 usd + shipping! uber-sweetness.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back