geforce 3

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by wrcooper4, Sep 25, 2002.

1. wrcooper4

wrcooper4 Guest

i am wondering if i can hook up two monitors to a standard geforce 3 celestica board and get it to strech across both monitors i can show the same desktop on both of them but i dont know how to get them to strech across both monitors
    thanks for your help
  2. DeepBlade

DeepBlade Guest

uhh.. why would anyone want to stretch their screen across 2 monitors...? i saw some screen shots of it, it looked so ugly

but no... i don't have a solution for u, sorry
  3. [CpK]Bastid

[CpK]Bastid Guest

dont think its possible with a g3

my g3ti500 had no dual monitor support meaning it couldnt display both at same time. i had to chose 1 then i'd lose the other.

think only g4 supports dual monitor as i can clone my desktop onto my tv now
  4. wrcooper4

wrcooper4 Guest

well see i can see the desktop on both of them but i cant strech it i am using a dell branded geforce 3
    till i can get my radeon 9700 back i had to give it back to dell sucks bad
  5. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

gainward makes some dual monitor geforce 2's 3's and 4's
  6. wrcooper4

wrcooper4 Guest

oh well i am just going to get a dang radeon 9700 screw it all
  7. Taurus

Taurus hardware monkey

Sacramento, CA
  8. surge

surge OSNN Senior Addict

some ppl just cant wate for a reply to there question, i know how to make the desktop strech across 2 screens and you can do it with most cards as long as ones PCI and ones AGP or bouth PCI
    but seeing as you got in a strop about it all, i shant tell you :p
  9. dadx2mj

dadx2mj Guest

There is a program called Ulramon that I am pretty sure will let you do that. I have never used it myself but know a few people that use it for their dual monitor set up and swear by it.