GeForce 3 Ti200 & Windows XP Problems

P

psu014

Recently I upgraded to Windows XP. My video card is a GeForce 3 Ti200 AGP. In my device manager there is a yellow exclamation point next to Intel 82845 Processor to AGP Controller - 1A31.

When I double click the listing to bring up properties, the device status is listing as This device cannot start. (Code 10).

I've tried uninstalling and then restarting but that didn't work. I've also updated the video card drivers to the most recent and that didn't help either.

If anyone has any other suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Maria

sounds less likely to be a problem with your graphics card and more likely to be the motherboard. from the sound of it, windows has recognised it as having an intel chipset - do you have the model number/make of your motherboard? try going to the website and download the latest drivers for it, this should include AGP drivers

Problem solved

Thanks for the great advice and quick responses. I fixed the problem. After taking a few hours break away from the computer I realized that it was working fine until I downloaded the updates from the Microsoft website for Windows XP.

So I downloaded one at a time and found two that were causing the problems with the AGP controller. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed but it looks like everything is working just fine.

Thanks again,
Maria

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back