GCSE Results!

MdSalih

The Boss
Its the big day today... 21st August :D - For all you UK-ers, and expecting yer GCSE results today... post up what yer got :)

Gonna go into pick mine up in 50mins ... w00t ...

MdSalih

Well I got 3 A's, 4 B's 3 C's and 2 F's when I took them 6 years ago. OMG that doesn't seem like 5 minutes ago!

Ok - just got in after some partying.... got 6x A*'s and 2x A's and 1 unresolved due to exam board problems :D

I'm happy with it :)

MdSalih

Mdsalih that is dam good m8 :cool:

last year i got 5A's, 3B's, 2C's + and a D

yeah they were good, pity my As results were ****e this year :p

I never had to do them thankfully, only fully blown A levels. Have to agree with you though, the A levels are a huge step up from GCSE's!

so much more work has to be put into exams :(

The ones that I am sitting now for work are even worse. I scraped through Corporate and Business law with 52% on the third take!

Well let me get my sheet of paper. It was so nerv racking going in on thursday. I knew my results wouldn't be to good but I've definatly got a place at Hinckley college doing Performing Arts Music and Media (media studies area) and the course will be 3 years long.

Ok.

Science = D
English (speaking & listening) = C
English (Literature) = D
French = G
IT = D
Maths = G
Media Studies = D
Geography = F

I'm sh|t at languages (lets face it, french sucks), my IT teacher got on my nerves, media studies i was predicted a b (wat the hell, I did 6 pages 1 design and 1 sketch all questions etc, wat went wrong :S), geography I haven't got a clue handed in all the course work and did well at both exams, and maths I'm going to retake because you can do evening classes at my new college and it will be my age group (people who also wana retake). I think it's best if I retake maths rather than geography because maths is more looked upon by employers (so they say to me). Well thats what I got guys!

Maths is a necessity to go on to university, if you havent got maths GCSE most of them dont want to know

My daughter needed 3 C's for the Nursery teacher course and she got them :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back