Garry's Mod v5

American Zombie

Staff member
Political Access
This is just silly fun for HL2. :)
So you've played Half-Life 2... and you loved it. Now you want to mess around with the physics. This is what my mod is for. I wanted to mess around with the physics too and that's why I made this mod. You could say that I made this mod just to mess around with the physics - but then released it to the public. PHYSICS.

So, what do you want to do? Do you want to..
If you want to check it out the site is here.

ya, it's a boatload of fun. i just love blowing up the gas cans. v4 wasn't that great. v5 is awesome cause he added the spawn menu. nothing like attaching a graveyard statue to the top of a carousel and spinning it turning the whole thing into a giant bat to punt stuff.

can you get in any other levels i have been playing with it.. hehe i ran out of mmemory becuase i just use the missle launcher to shoot things cont up in thr air and let them rain down hehe.

uhm you got screenies of this?

"position ragdolls so they look like they've had a baby?"

Looks like fun.

LordOfLA said:

That quote is a link. You need to *click* on it.

hahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

thats awesome... I'm going to buy hl2 now....after kotor2 and my athlon 3500 that is..

sraycoz, use the RPG to launch the Hooks. launch them straight up in the air using the fast fire mode. it's quite funny. just don't hold it in for too long. don't think it'll give u the same effect.

:edit: correction, you have to hold the fast fire mode in for a couple seconds. when you're computer starts to slow down from the ammount of hooks that you shot, then you should be able to stop shooting them.

LordOfLA said:

If you look in the gallery here, in the funny pictures section you can see a few that I done, its quite ammusing

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back