Games Arcade

I am pacman champ. for about another 2 minutes I would guess :p

Sazar, I can't believe you played AirFox that long! I should have played longer, but I doubt that I ever will again. :p

I agree muzik, that game is too long. I gave up after I reached 10000. :p

You should try Space Invaders.
whistle.gif

muzikool said:
Sazar, I can't believe you played AirFox that long! I should have played longer, but I doubt that I ever will again. :p

I just wanted to beat you :D

I think i played less than you though... I had lost only 1 life but I said sod it... its like over a half hour :eek: so I just let it die...

if someone beats the score I'll go @ it again... its really easy so should not be a problem lol

I played Airfox for so long I was bored and wanting it to end yet you beat me... lol

Electronic Punk said:
I played Airfox for so long I was bored and wanting it to end yet you beat me... lol

I guess I am just more patient..

I mean its so easy.. I only lost one life when i broke the record lol...

after that it gets even easier since the enemy planes keep coming faster but its so easy to kill em all :D

however its a damn boring/long game...

if smeone beats my score.. kudo's to your patience...

Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna do it Sazar, cause we both know that it could go on forever. I can't believe there are no bosses in the game... that would make it a bit better.

I was excited about it a first, because it reminded me of 1942. Not quite the same though.

/me throws down the Monkey Lander gauntlet to muzikool

huzzah! I seem to be good at games involving monkeys. Strange that :rolleyes:

Just barely Graebob... we'll see what happens later. ;)

Sooo, who's gonna beat my Spaced Invader Score??? Come-on, snap to it. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back