Game you are waiting for the most

Here's the link you wanted, I've played Harpoon ever since it was a pencil and paper game and from it's first incarnation for the computer on my Commador 64.

www.harpoon4.com

I saw on GameSpy a preview for a game called Prisoner of War. It looks really nice and the story/background was cool. Basically you are a PoW in a concentration camp and you have to bust out, but all of it is done in stealth. That means no machine guns, BFGs, whatever else. Its kind of like Hitman, a third person perspective, and you have to network with fellow prisoners to get help, information, and stuff. Check it out...

http://gamespy.com/games/3042.shtml

Ok... here it goes....

1. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty - PS2
2. Final Fantasy x - PS2
3. Grand Theft Auto 3 - PS2
4. Halo - XMOX
5. Dead or Alive - XMOX

Doh!!! All of my wanted games are out already and I own them all... hehe!!!
Ok, Ok, here goes a real list...

1. Dynasty Warriors 2 (Yet to play the multiplayer action).
2. PS2 HDD (Ok, I know this is not a game, but I wish sony would hurry up with that stupid 40 GB HD for PS2 (drolls))
3. PS2 LAN Card. (I hope you can hear me out there)
4. Grandia II
5. Final Fantasy XI (hmmmmmmmm....)
6. Taken 4

ok, thats all for now... I know I am a greedy bastard... hehe
Action, Fighting & RPG...

One of the Games i am really waiting for is Warcraft 3.Also i´m waiting for Dungeon Siege witch will be sure rocking the house.And don´t forget.... :D

There are so many Games i will sure enjoy playing next year...

Was waiting for The Sims: Hot Date. Wow! Am I depresed. It won't even load on my WinXP prof machine. Any clues? I started a thread for this under games. Please help me!

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Serious Sam????

Does he say "Hail to the king baby" no.
case closed.

bwahhahaa.

hummm
SS:SE comes out on the 15th of Jan... Duke Comes out ????

case closed...

Serious Sam 2
Doom 3
Unreal 2
Jedi Knight 2
Deus Ex 2
Soldier of Fortune 2

I think these 2 may come out a year later:
Unreal Warfare [UT2]
Quake 4

What about StarCraft 2...?

Anybody knows anything about that...? Still waiting for thingy...

Hmmz!

What about SWAT 4,,,and Delta Force 4 ... ahhh cant wait for those titles 2 show up...

LightWave

Doom 3 is the daddy

Doom is the daddy of FPS not any others. I played 8 player deathmatches on a lan at uni when it first came out. Whilst RTCW is gorgeous most of the hype mentioned it was the daddy BUT IT AINT. DOOM IS THE DADDY and I cant wait for the geforce 3 stretching beauty of this tho it is unlikely to be called DOOM 3 or be released this year.

games :p

are they ganna make gta3 for pc? if they are when is it ganna be out thas one game im ganna get for sure of they make it for pc and another game tfc2

I think GTA 3 is coming out for PC in April.

And yes, I can't wait for Deus Ex 2. It looks excellent, and I loved Deus Ex...:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back