Game Server

Vanquished said:
TechnoKid,
I suppose you can come in...
Won't be up til the summer though...

Hey thanks but i will have to decline, i just got that game played it a few times, i get motion sick from it lol... fell like crap after it, like i went on a rollercoater ride for 2 hrs st8 lol. I knew this would happen but i still like to play. Halo one was the same so i had to sell it, but halo two was not too bad so i liked it. This is only happens on 1st person shooters only, not on any other games.

Last edited:
2Gb I think would be sufficent to start off with. What OS are you planning on using?

Technokid, That sucks too bad you cant play a lot of games :)

Admiral,
Im not sure what operating system my friend is planning to install, i'll get in touch with him and post when i know, something makes me want to say linux...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back