Apple Keyboard & Mouse

1GB SDRAM RAM

DVD-R/CD-RW

ATI Radeon 9800 XT 256MB, ADC/DVI

Mac OS X

160GB Serial ATA

Country kit

Ready to ship: 3 days

+ 2 Gig Extra Ram from Crucial + an extra external hard drive....

*drool*

You know, I thought I'd just drop BUY and tell you my birthday pressy now on order since about 10 minutes ago :laugh: :lick:

Congratulations Scooter! I know you'll love it!

3GB of RAM! :eek:

So will you get a free upgrade to Tiger, or do you not know yet?

Wow. Dual 64bit cpus.....wow...That thing must hall some serious ass

Scooter said:
and still no ones said Happy Birthday :rolleyes: :dead: :lick:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope all youe G5 wishes come true

happy birthday scooter. anyway... back to the point.... (j/k) how much of a pretty penny did that beast cost?

Congrats and Happy Birthday! ;)
3GB of RAM...what in the world is that being used for anyway? Or is it just SPeedY_B-like wh0rism? :p

Happy b-day and congrats on one sexy b-day gift. :classic:

Happy Birthday Scott, and congrats on the purchase. You going to be keeping the iMac G4 too ?

arr! I win! I win! :laugh:

Ahem. It is a bit of whore-ism - but I'll also be doing loads of video & graphics editting & gaming, so hopefully it should go "swish-ing-ly"

The package from Apple set me back £1,573.01 + £200-ish VAT ( :rolleyes: ) and I can't remember what the memory from Crucial set me back.

:lick:

According to eBay thats 2,979.61 USD + XXX.XXX USD VAT or whatever it is you pay... or ... not if you don't pay VAT.

But i have been waiting since they brought out the G5 power mac, and since I accumulated substanital funding from family and relatives, I figured might as well just buy it.... though am in a nice bit of over draft now with teh banky dude and dudettes :p

muzikool said:
Congratulations Scooter! I know you'll love it!

3GB of RAM! :eek:

So will you get a free upgrade to Tiger, or do you not know yet?

Oh, sorry I didn't answer your question before.....

I don't know if I will. I doubt it to be honest, but I'm not planning on buying/upgrading to 10.4 as soon as it comes out. I'm going to wait a while to allow any bugs to be sorted out with Software Updates first :lick:

I'm going to buy it the day it's released. Might not install it the day it arrives though :p

ok it suppose to be the fastest home computer to date, but when i use them i dont feel that they are much faster than my pc? what can i really benchmark the g5's we have at school with? like i still dont get how they were able to pull off finding nemo with a g5

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back