you need WINAMP to VIEW :) :)

On your winamp Pro
Scroll down the list of Internet TV until you see
saltwaterchimp.com -G4TechTV SWCTV326

let me know if you got it

I am using WINAMP 5.03 FULL version.

Not everyone "pays" for such a such a service..if you get my drift
;)

I guess I'm a thief...like the millions and millions of internet users around the world. :eek:

tdinc said:
I guess I'm a thief...like the millions and millions of internet users around the world. :eek:

Take your guilt somewhere else.

Well it's a minority, which does not equate to millions and millions, just a few thousand *ankers.

Lee said:
Take your guilt somewhere else.

What’s with the hostility? :confused:

life is too short, chill out :)

You have to get used to Lee ;) :p

But yes, no warez/piracy/illegal stuff here, by order of the management and a sheep named sid.

SPeedY_B said:
But yes, no warez/piracy/illegal stuff here, by order of the management and a sheep named sid.

I did not post anything wrong here. I simply stated if you have WINamp you can watch the certain program that I mentioned. I follow OSNN rules at all times. :)

if I have please inform me, thank you
peace

Eh, so I guess you need the "Pro" version then. Oh well, I said goodbye to Winamp when they began charging for it anyway.

They only charge for 2 or 3 extra bits of functionality dont they - the free version still works almost exactly the same - who uses the pro functions really? if i want to encode some mp3 or burn a cd i use more efficient bits of software to do it anyway!

Abbadon2001 said:
if i want to encode some mp3 or burn a cd i use more efficient bits of software to do it anyway!

Amen to that, they really chose a stupid feature to try and charge for. :)

no kidding... they only charge because AOL makes them... i think

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back