G-unit Coming To The Middle East!

Did u know he got shot a few times? thats what u get for livin in da hood.

GGGGGGG.. G-Unit.

By the way, G-Unit = 50 Cent?

G-unit = 50 Cent, Llyod Banks, Young Buck, The Game, Tony Yayo (currently in jail for some kind of fraud with passport or somthing) and btw my friend just told me he got me my ticket for the concert, not bad $40.

I hate 50 Cent, I hate G-Unit. Don't waste your money...

themafia_69 said:
no he always is, its just that he made them famous, everyone has to have their solo album, which he already had before g-unit was famous. anyways i got my airline ticket, for 93 dollars. so im happy, and my friend was suppose to get us tickets tonight, ill call him tommow to see if he got them!

Soooooooo.... they are famous, then. I'm glad thats cleared that up cos I could have easily have mistaken them from the countless other boring repetetive boy (and girl) bands that bring out the same drivel. Thank god my daughter is into heavy rock!!!!!

hsn said:
Rap is nonsense.
Three golden words, indeed.
smile.gif

well i just packed my bag for my weekend vacation, got my camera, my g-unit shirt, pants che geuverra shirt, spinner shoes, keys to my sisters house, usb memory stick, von dutch hat, socks, boxers, some homework to work on, what else should i take besides my tooth brush, ( im ganna go get it now after i type this message)

Well the lyrics of some e hum of these so called artists is tainted with, killing, homophobia, rape, drug dealing, guns and such the much. Yes, not all is but quite a lot.

themafia_69 said:
well for all u guys that dont like g-unit i found a funny clip, they were preforming at a rock festival or somthing, and all the people threw bottles at them for like a minute striaight

http://shadyweb.net/Downloads/News/Video/50 Cent/50 Cent - Reading - ShadyWeb.Net EXCLUSIVE.wmv
Actually it was 50 cent that was bottled off the stage at Reading and the morons who did it want locking up.
Also happened to The Rasmus and one of the band was hit in the eye and needed hospital treatment :mad:

Those Reading go'ers are the riff raff aint that a fact Amanda.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back