Futuremark's 3DMark05 Benchmarks

Sazar said:
The gpu portion of the test should not be affected massively by the 3.0c proc. Basically at the moment any 6xx series p4 is the one to have, regardless of clock speed. Obviously the higher the clock, the better. But for gaming, a64's rule the roost :cool:

Yeah yeah yeah. I honestly don't game that often... just every now and then. I'm just getting a super good deal on this card, so I couldn't pass it up. Actually I'm getting two :) One's going on ebay for sure, probably keeping the other. Perhaps a CPU upgrade would do me well....

*Edit* Eh, looks like the highest I can go is 3.4Ghz, wouldn't be worth it.

CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz
Motherboard: Asus P4P800
Memory: 2x512 Kingston HyperX DDR 3200
Video Card: ATI X850 XT w/ Catalyst 5.4
Hard drives: WD 120GB
Soundcard: Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS

3D Marks: 5914
CPU: 4009
Video clocked at 570 core, 590 mem
I'll break 6,000 when I get around to it. This card is nice.

Stock Run:
3D Marks: 5551
CPU: 4008

CPU: Athlon 64 3500+
Motherboard: Asus A8N Sli deluxe
Memory: 2x512 Corsair
Video Card: 2x BFG 6800 GT
Hard drives: Too many to count
Soundcard: Soundblaster Audigy 2

3D Marks: 9359
CPU: 4504

Last edited:
Thanks for the help guys but i alredy try that. Five times from five deferent places. And still the same. Can u like leave a link from which u downloaded 3d MArk. Thanks

Kasoi-

hey run memtest86 or + i bet you have a bad stick of memory. I had that problem on a old systema few years ago.

I got rid of my BFG 6800 GT due to compatability issues with my Nforce3 chipset on my Motherboard...Well I posted on here that my highest score in 3dmark 05 overclocked with my 6800 GT was 5995...and well since then I traded it in on a x850xt ATI card and well stock drivers and stock clocks my new score jumped to 6045. I also find my new card better in games and the frames stay more steady. My old 6800 GT had a problem with the fps dropping and causing frame lag in some areas .:dead:

OK this is embarrasing. I just ran 3dmark05 (free version) and got horrible results. Between 1-4fps and a score of 829. What in the world! I know I bought a relatively cheapo gfx card but it runs all my games without any issues of lag at good resolutions.

xp sp2
amd64 3500+
1gb of ddr
radeon x300 pci-e gfx
160gb sata

You get low points as it is a cheapo graphics card.

I only score 1700ish with a 2.8P4, and a OC'd 9600XT. I have no issues playing HL2 @1024X768 at almost full resolution settings.

Benchmarks are for best case scenarios, not whkat most people will or do use.

Yes, but what would foamy say if he got an 800 score? Radeon would be knee deep in squirrely wrath I can tell you that much.

I picked up the new mobo/cpu as it was time for a new one, but didn't have $ to buy a new pci-express graphics card (or at least one that is high end). Maybe come my burthday the wife will take the hint and get me a new card. =)

He would be angry at the people paying $500 + dollars for a graphics card so they can get a better benchmark, instead of playing a stupid fooking game.

Almost like Maddox, but with better grilling ablity.

updated some my nforce 4 drivers and was able to do the ntune program increased overall perfromace supposedly by 3%. Made a big diffrence. Pulled a 5619 in 3dmark when i first got this rig i was pushing a 4900... Not done overclocking yet. I do think i will be able to break 6000 now.

3DMark Score 5619 3DMarks

CPU Score 4797 CPUMarks

Date: 2005-07-01
Project ID: 984044

9800PRO

Clocked to 412-392 tight memory settings.

3900ish...

Card $159
Better cooler $14
RAM Sinks $9

Getting better than double your score while making your PC run quieter and being cheap?

Priceless.

Stock of course, is there any need to even overclock yet? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back