Fuel for thought Saddam.

Surprised nobody called you "unamerican" yet, or just strated throwing insults... :rolleyes:

By the way, I guess this has circulated a fair bit by now, but here it is again :

--------------------------------------------------

'It is the Oil, Stupid!'
By Joseph Clifford

JAMES TOWN, Rhode Island - The Russians got into their Vietnam right after we got out of ours?
Isn't that strange?

We supported Bin Laden and the Taleban for years, and viewed them as freedom fighters against the Russians?
Isn't that strange?

As late as 1998 the US was paying the salary of every single Taleban official in Afghanistan?
Isn't that strange?

There is more oil and gas in the Caspian Sea area than in Saudi Arabia,but you need a pipeline through Afghanistan to get the oil out.
Isn't that strange?

UNOCAL, a giant American Oil conglomerate, wanted to build a 1-000-mile long pipeline from the Caspian Sea through Afghanistan to the Arabian Sea.
Isn't that strange?

UNOCAL spent $10 billion on geological surveys for pipeline construction, and very nicely courted the Taleban for their support in allowing the construction to begin.
Isn't that strange?

All of the leading Taleban officials were in Texas negotiating with UNOCAL in 1998.
Isn't that strange?

1998-1999 - The Taleban changed its mind and threw UNOCAL out of the country and awarded the pipeline project to a company from Argentina.
Isn't that strange?

John Maresca, vice president of UNOCAL, testified before Congress and said no pipeline until the Taleban was gone and a more friendly government was established.
Isn't that strange?

1999-2000 - The Taleban became the most evil people in the world.
Isn't that strange?

Niaz Naik, a former Pakistani Foreign Secretary, was told by senior American officials in mid-July that military action against Afghanistan would go ahead by the middle of October.
Isn't that strange?

Sept. 11, 2001 - WTC disaster.Bush goes to war against Afghanistan even though none of the hijackers came from Afghanistan.
Isn't that strange?

Bush blamed Bin Laden but has never offered any proof saying it's a "secret."
Isn't that strange?

Taleban offered to negotiate to turn over Bin Laden if we showed them some proof. We refused; we bombed.
Isn't that strange?

Bush said: "This is not about nation building. It's about getting the terrorists."
Isn't that strange?

We have a new government in Afghanistan.
Isn't that strange?

The leader of that government formerly worked for UNOCAL.
Isn't that strange?

Bush appoints a special envoy to represent the US to deal with that new government, who formerly was the "chief consultant to UNOCAL."
Isn't that strange?

The Bush family acquired their wealth through oil?
Isn't that strange?

Bush's secretary of interior was the president of an oil company before going to Washington. Isn't that strange?

George Bush Sr. now works with the "Carlysle Group" specializing in huge oil investments around the world.
Isn't that strange?

Condoleezza Rice worked for Chevron before going to Washington.
Isn't that strange?

Chevron named one of its newest "supertankers" after Condoleezza.
Isn't that strange?

Dick Cheney worked for the giant oil conglomerate Haliburton before becoming vice president. Isn't that strange?

Haliburton gave Cheney $34 million as a farewell gift when he left the company.
Isn't that strange?

Haliburton is in the pipeline construction business.
Isn't that strange?

There is $6 trillion worth of oil in the Caspian Sea area.
Isn't that strange?

The US government quietly announced on Jan 31, 2002 that we will support the construction of the Trans-Afghanistan pipeline.
Isn't that strange?

President Musharraf (Pakistan), and interim leader Karzai,(Afghanistan - UNOCAL) announce agreement to build proposed gas pipeline from Central Asia to Pakistan via Afghanistan. (Irish Times 02/10/02)
Isn't that strange?

It's the Oil, Stupid!

(Mr. Joseph Clifford also contributed this article to Media Monitors Network (MMN)

Originally posted by Hipster Doofus
But Kirrie2001 is unamerican. He's from Scotland. Hoot man. :)
Tut tut : not nowadays.
"You're either with us, or against us"

I have a though:
Tony Blair needs to Bush's C*** out of his mouth then maybe he could stand up and stop agreeing with everything the freaking idiot says...

It's my own fault I thought he would be better than Gore...
There's another frightening thought...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back