FS: CA Business Protection Suite

jscahfer

OSNN Newbie
FS: Brand New: CA Business Proctection Suite w/5 user licenses

I am a reseller for CA and intially bought this product for a client, but the client backed out at the last minute and I am now stuck with this product.

More information on the product can be found here:
http://www3.ca.com/smb/product.aspx?id=5435&culture=en-us

Retail value is: $1099
I just want to recoup my costs. $600 firm

Thanks!

If you want serious buyers from the OSNN community I would recommend providing proof of past sales (eBay feedback, PayPal reputation, etc.).

It appears you joined for the sole purpose of selling this item.

Agreed with madmatt.

Also for such a high priced item, I would post pictures and possibly receipts (although you can blackout pricing) - just show date/time information and perhaps your name to prove that you have it legally.

Until these terms are met, I don't think anyone else should look at this seriously.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back