Frontpage title

It seems to be the same situation at work. I will post screenies of the same browsers from there (work) also... when I get there. :)

i said in #osnn last night the side bars had swapped + they didn't belive me!!!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    168 KB · Views: 81
Either that or we were winding you up...

Gonaads, thats the way I have tried to make it for ages... supports a minium of 1024x768 (full screen) :eek:

I have some ideas to make it friendly to smaller browsers, but I won't be doing anything just yet a I am preparing to go away again tomorrow :)

Smaller browsers...?
blink.gif
I'll have you know my browsers are all mature adults of legal drinking age.
biggrin.gif

IE is the old fart... he's forgetful at times though.
biggrin.gif

Do what you can EP, I'm use to suffering anyway. heh heh... seriously, whatever you can do I know will be fine.

O.K.

Update... does the same thing at work, except a little bit worse due to 1024x768 rez. :(

Anyway, this is just an update. :)

May I tell that I don't like the right/left switch ? The ads on the right side was ok as it was... :(

Hmm... I am getting the entire screen at 1152 using Firefox. :confused:

@gonaads: I noticed that all your browser windows are in "restored" windows (i.e. not taking up the whole screen). Have you tried maximizing the window so it takes up all the screen space? Just wondering...

in firefox @ 1024x768 there is no probs??

NetRyder said:
@gonaads: I noticed that all your browser windows are in "restored" windows (i.e. not taking up the whole screen). Have you tried maximizing the window so it takes up all the screen space? Just wondering...

Now why would I want to use up all of my DeskTop? I would like to do other things also. :D

Cause I know if I go full screen it will be fine. But you should still be able to open your browser to a good sized window (and I don't mean a window half the size of the DeskTop, I mean like the images I posted) and have eveything fit.

Ah well, if that's the case then, yes...the site doesn't fit in a resized window at 1024x768. Needs side-scrolling.
Didn't know that was what you were talking about, since I always keep all my windows maximized when using them.
grin.gif

YES!!! the front page is now fixed. Thank You EP. :) Looks like ya did the Orbitz in a 1024x768 format. COOL. :D

Next... the Forums. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back