Frontpage title

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
OSNN - For Windows News, Tips, Tweaks & Downloads

Will this change since we are supporting more than just the Windows OS? we know what it is, but visitors might not.
Hopefully I'm not bringing up something that's already been mentioned... but I didn't see a reference to it anywhere else.

Well spotted.
smile.gif

I think it would be good to change this as well.

good spot :) .... (unless EP decides not to change it then your just wasting time :D)

Khayman said:
good spot :) .... (unless EP decides not to change it then your just wasting time :D)

Wasting time... what's wrong with doing that? :p

"News for People That Use Operating Systems"

EP you have a way with words... the women must swoon. :p

And now the Front page is switched. What use to be on the left is now on the right. It's drivin my Browser bonkers. :eek:

What's with the flip flop? If I may ask...? Errrr, I did ask. :D

gonaads said:
And now the Front page is switched. What use to be on the left is now on the right. It's drivin my Browser bonkers. :eek:

What's with the flip flop? If I may ask...? Errrr, I did ask. :D

Yeah, that doesn't make the most sense to me. :confused:

It made sense at the time. I had to make some changes anyway.
And yes, the ladies do love it.

I still gotta scroll side to side. Baaaah...

gonaads said:
I still gotta scroll side to side. Baaaah...

What resolution are you running at? You shouldn't need to side-scroll for 1024x768 and above. I think you might need to clear your Firefox cache.

EDIT: Ah, and I suppose this can be moved to the "Fixed Problems" section now?

1152x864 I think i'll clear the cache and see what's up.

Nope, it's the way the page is layed out. It was the same when the Orbitz theme was first installed when we was NTFS.

gonaads said:
Nope, it's the way the page is layed out. It was the same when the Orbitz theme was first installed when we was NTFS.

Not that bug again!
ohmy.gif

Not the streeeeeeetched one (even though that still happens on rare occasions with my Firefox), but the one where it's just too wide. I don't remember if it was a Table thing or what. It could be because EP has it set as the "expanded" version of Orbitz ATM.

Hmm I checked it at 1024x768 and it was ok.
Take a screenshot and I will see what I can do tonight.

These are the two (2) shots.

One with Mozilla and all the banners and ads. The other with Firebird, noads or banners.

Rez is at 1152x864, so I have more than enough DeskTop realestate/area. But I don't want to have to widen it out so much that I cover all of my DT.

[edit] Oh, and the last one is in MicroSquish Exploder. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back