Freelancer

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Grymblayd, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Grymblayd

Grymblayd Guest

MARCH 4TH 2003 ....ENUFF" SAID !!!

Grym ( and I think I spotted myself ) blayd

2. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

CoreGroups NDA has beeen lifted for about a week now you will like tha game its really good. single player can get insainly hard at times....... but other then that its really good if u get stuck in single player just join a multi server and form a wing with some buddies thats always fun :)

3. da rock

da rock Guest

looking forward to this one !

4. razor_ro

razor_ro OSNN Addict

freelancer?

I have been hearing a lot about this game, whats so good about it???

5. RobbieSan

RobbieSan Guest

6. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

its basically diablo in space go out kill things explore kill poeple get items find secrete stations buy hidden super space s h i p s that kinda deal.

man that filter is gay as hell god.... can't even say **** thats right the bleeped word would be s h i p

7. toxicity

toxicity Guest

wow, this game is awesome. i just got it today, and i recommend you guys get this.

8. Grymblayd

Grymblayd Guest

Got your hands on the beta did you?
    or some sort of demo?
    It's not due until the 3rd of March.

Grym ( and still waiting for my pre-order ) blayd

9. toxicity

toxicity Guest

nope, full version. i work at EB in Toronto, so i grabed myself a copy. hehehe, highly recommend buying this. im addicted to this, been playing all weekend

10. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

mine is a GOLD copy directly from ms for testing it, how do u get them from EB? u just take one or do they sell to staff people early?

11. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

oh and there is a demo up on fileplanet, u just have to have an pay acount to DL it tho.

12. toxicity

toxicity Guest

well, stores receive games before the release date. so i just grabed myself a copy when we received them.

13. Grymblayd

Grymblayd Guest

I just downloaded the demo, not exactly what I expected.....but still a fine piece of work. Of course my expectations are near ridiculous. I understand now why they went with mouse control.
    Although I would have liked joystick control .... microsoft did a fine implementation with the mouse for Freelancer. I am going to combine my trackball mouse with the Belkin's Nostromo Speedpad

...that should do me good.

Grym ( and crashing into lotsa debris ) blayd

14. toxicity

toxicity Guest

Krux, where can i sign up for testing m$ games?

15. Grymblayd

Grymblayd Guest

16. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

thats not what im in I'm in the coregroup. that is something else.
    yah... thats like something they send u to, to play games u ahve to live near it also. MS sends me games in the mail and u can't just sign up for it u have to be ummmm "drafted" in?? I was referred by another in house tester so they sent me an email asking me if I wanted to join there coregroup and test software.
    they sent me some papers I had to sign and fax or mail back and then I had access to all there "top secrete" stuff :)

17. Kieran Zund

Kieran Zund Guest

Is it just me, or was the graphics engine in Starlancer better than the one for Freelancer?