Free Norton Systemworks 2003

Heh, I did my work address and home. If I don't show up online for a few days you know the mad Symantec serial killer has gotten me :eek: :p

the original hacker, from the 70's, "cap'n crunch", (if you know who he is, shame on you) can no longer be found...I wonder if he was killed be one of these cereal killers

cap'n crunch...ah...makes me remember a certain writing...called a cookbook...lol wont say anything else

Originally posted by Nick M
cap'n crunch...ah...makes me remember a certain writing...called a cookbook...lol wont say anything else

you guys should do a google search on this guy, a very interesting charachter.

he got his name, and his vocation, by discovering that whisle that came in a cap'n crunch giveaway, was exacxtly the perfect frequency, ( I believe 2600) that would at the time provide instant access to the at&t data trunks, and from there, you could do almost anything you wanted.

a very interesting charachter

so if the offer was true...what are my chances of getting a copy here in australia!
lol
slim to no chance i reckon
hopefully im wrong
cheers

HAS ANYONE GOTTEN THEIR FREE COPY IN THE MAIL YET??? CAUSE I ORDERED IT THE DAY THE LINK WAS PUT ON THE SITE AND SO FAR NO SPAM MAIL OR NORTON.

It will take a while.

If anyone receives their copy, give us a heads up, so we can all be excited and wait for ours. :p

or maybe by the time we start receiving out 2k3 pro copies there will be 2k4 pro out already ???

lol Mafia. Maybe. As soon as I get one, IF I get one, I'll start a thread called " who got their NWS 2002 ? " If someone else gets it ahead of me, I suggest doing the same thing...

does downloaded from internet free copy counts? because i think i saw it somewhere? or we have to wait for *legal* pirate copy to come by mail?

I tryed downloading it, it all is fake. waiting for my free " legal " copy

you are looking in wrong places :) but let's get back to topic of legal copy i guess .

BUMP - as a friendly reminder

I received my confirmation for the "Freebie" NSW 2003 Professional on Oct 17 - thus it is closing in on three weeks - perhaps this week???

If anyone gets it - be sure to post back- please!

I haven't received anything nor heard another word about this :(

it hasn't been that long, it took me like eight weeks to receive XP Pro for that $40 deal. at least this one is (or appears to be) free. =)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back