Free Norton Systemworks 2003

Originally posted by Hipster Doofus
I spoke too soon. I take it back. The postie has just been & I got my free cup of Robert Timms - Mocha Kenya Style. Woo hoo. Must go boil some water. :)

u must be very happy now, got the gift of the life :p

I hope it's better than my free coffee. I think it got lost in the mail for a few weeks. YUK!

You know the saying some people like to look the gift horse in the mouth ???

I got spammed doing this. lol they sent me a confirmation email lmao

spam spam spam

:cool:

lol. We'll let's just see what happens. I hope I get it though, that would be cool...free...wonder why they are doing it for free in the first place...

Originally posted by damnyank
I went to the Symantec site's Spam Watch Response Center and found the following:

Report suspicious online promotions of Symantec/Norton branded software by e-mail to spamwatch@symantec.com. You may also connect with the local contact of the Business Software Alliance (check the contacts list at www.bsa.org). In the US, you can also file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) about a spam email that you have received. Visit the FTC online to file a complaint, or forward the spam email to the FTC for investigation.

I sent an e-mail to their "spamwatch" and am awaiting a reply now - will pass it on if I get a reply!

Yea- I ordered it also - just in case it is legit!;)

I still have not got an answer from the Spam Watch Response Center.

<dy thinks - what a great idea - lets all SPAM them at spamwatch@symantec.com asking if the link is legit>

Good Idea. I'm too tired though. It's past midnight here...

I have NO spam so far, although I have an account specifically set up for these kinds of iffy things.

Looks like its legit. Hope we get some good response from Spamwatch. They did send a confirmation mail that was from an @symantec.com address, so it should be okay IMO.

One wonders what is happening - I went to the 1st post in this thread and was going to copy the link and send another e-mail to Spamwatch and something told me to try the link - that link now goes to a "buy" advert for NSW 2003!

One begins to wonder - unless they reached their quota of freebies??

Still no spam and no answer from Spamwatch at Symantec - I guess I"ll have to waitr the "few weeks"!:rolleyes:

:eek: You're right ... no more freebies!

I hope they send in the ones we ordered.

For some reason, I couldn't download it from my PC, I downloaded it from the Library!

I should have tried my brother's PC!

I hope they send, the free ones aswell!

And by the way, I got my confirmation mail aswell

on the 2nd thought they actually might sent 2k2 pro one. when they release 2006 pro version :)

That is too far away. By that time, windows Blackcomb will be out!

Well I signed up using two different ways of spelling my first name and two different email address, same address though. I wonder if I will get two copies?
I got a confirmation email for each email address.
If I get a second copy I will give it to my friend.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back