FREE Microsoft USB Drive

Well, ordered one. Guess we will all meet here again in 6 to 8 weeks and compare USB drives. :p

Stuff that,you need a Microsoft Passport which I've never used since the day I signed up and have no idea what the hell my password was :rolleyes:

Neat, thank you for bringing this to my attention.

All the answers are right on the front page (in case someone didn't point that out).

There are two legal ways to acquire a full Windows Desktop license: through your hardware vendor (OEM/System Builder) or Full Packaged Product.

Volume licensing covers Windows Desktop operating system upgrades only.

OEM operating system licenses live and die with each PC they are not transferable.

Last edited:
Yah, i did it. See if it turns up. Another usb drive to add to the collection :)

I don't know if we'll get the drives anytime soon, since it's been dugg :p

Something i don't have to pay for from MS. It's almost as good as a gift basket, but not quite.

I think he means since it has been uncovered.

I remember getting Windows XP Professional (full version) for $39.00. And a bobblehead, gum, an XP baseball, and baseball cards. That was cool.

madmatt said:
I think he means since it has been uncovered.

I remember getting Windows XP Professional (full version) for $39.00. And a bobblehead, gum, an XP baseball, and baseball cards. That was cool.
I still have the bobble head, still have the cd, ate the gum

perris said:
forgive my naievity;

"dugg" means what?
He means that it was on digg.com, and since the site was hammered, it had been dugg :p

how much dig could a dig dugg dugg if a dig dugg could dugg dig

microsoft isn't semantec, I remember they renegged on a deal even though they gave confirmation

I would think once microsoft confirms the order the deal is done

how much are these drives anyway?

Yeah I would think MS would put something up when the offer is no longer available ;)

Regardless, I should get it. I'm registered as a system builder.

madmatt said:
Regardless, I should get it. I'm registered as a system builder.
I body build...where do I register for this very impressive title you have...do I have to do steroids to pass the tests required

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back