FREE GAME - Scorched Earth

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by chaos945, Mar 25, 2004.

1. chaos945

chaos945 Moderator

For you older folks I'm sure you'll reconize this and for everyone else ENJOY!

Official Homepage

FYI, this was the first game I played on my ATI 9800 Pro when I got it. :rolleyes:

2. Aussie983

Aussie983 ßµ®ηiή Şiliςδη

awesome

3. Tyinsar

Tyinsar of Lurkers'R'us

Ah the memories!

or try this http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/ I haven't played it in a while and last time I looked it didn't have rollers or napalm but it does offer network play and a few other extras besides the 3D. It also didn't seem as balanced as the classic version but it was fun. I just might have to d/l it again

4. chaos945

chaos945 Moderator

I like the 'hotseat' feature in the classic as well great party game. :D

5. Tyinsar

Tyinsar of Lurkers'R'us

I just loaded & played the 3D version. It now has naplam :) but no rollers :( I guess they wouldn't work in 3D but they were one of my favourite weapons in the classic version.

Chaos, did you ever try ten players? I remember a 10 player 10 round game - One guy didn't get in a single shot :D

6. chaos945

chaos945 Moderator

Yes we played lots of these hotseat games with 10+ people, I recommend 'Master of Orion II' one of my other favourites! Too bad the new one that came out 'III" sucked ass.

7. chaos945

chaos945 Moderator

Yes we played lots of these hotseat games with 10+ people, I recommend 'Master of Orion II' one of my other favourites! Too bad the new one that came out 'III' sucked ass.

8. jan

jan Aspiress

No more mirrors? :(

9. chaos945

chaos945 Moderator