Free copy of Visual Studio® 2005 Standard

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Political Access
Learn2ASP.net has a promo running right now:

Watch 3 webcasts (either live or on-demand) and recieve a complimentary ASP.NET 2.0 Development Pack consisting of:

* Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2005 Standard Edition (Not for Resale)
* Five chapters of Programming ASP.NET 2.0 Core Reference, by Dino Esposito
* A 30-day hosting account to try out your custom Web applications
* Microsoft Developer Security DVD with how-tos, white papers, tools, webcasts, and code samples that demonstrate how to write more secure code
* A 50% discount on a Microsoft Certified Professional Exam so you can add your new skills to your resume
* A voucher that allows you to buy Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition with an MSDN® Professional Subscription at renewal pricing (a $400 savings)
This offer also carries the following restrictions:
*Offer good in the United States and Canada only through April 17, 2006, while supplies last. This offer is available only to professionals employed in the area of software or Web development who watch three live or on-demand webcasts as part of the ASP.NET 2.0 Webcast Series. This offer is nontransferable. Microsoft is not responsible for nondelivery of gift due to incorrect postal information provided by respondent. Limit: one per customer. Please allow 6–8 weeks for delivery.

More info can be found on their website

edit: get yours while they last.
Thanks for attending three webcasts in the ASP.NET 2.0 Webcast Series, sponsored by Microsoft, Dr. Dobb's, and O'Reilly. Your complimentary ASP.NET 2.0 Development Pack is on its way. (See http://www.learn2asp.net/ for Development Pack details.)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back