FPS in CS

Uh, ok.
"... and the Oscar for best swearing in a documentary goes to..."

hey dammit adawa, i'm a dork 2 ffs, argh... i never move from this chair.... man i feel so hurt :(

don't promote your site here unisol, thats lame.. especially cuz its manx

Re: yo

Originally posted by r3n3gad3
fistly, ur all dorks.... secondly, screenies can be edited u know - omg... morons *splaps forehead*

lol, introducing koko the super-nerd... he got so big headed of his "rank" or whateva u wana call it (xp pro, lol) ... that he forgot the minor detail that i WAS NOT REFERING TO A SCREENY ON THIS GOD DAM GOATING THREAD... becuase quite simply... there are none - numb nutz

n e way - just so u know, this thread is about sum dumbass thinking sum1 else actually got 2500 - lmao... uh yeah, WHATEVER - that was the god dam goating screeny - ALRIGHT GOAT!?

Huang618 - nice specs :p

hey dammit adawa, i'm a dork 2 ffs, argh... i never move from this chair.... man i feel so hurt

hey all, n e 1 know y in COUNTER-STRIKE - since i installed XP i have been getting this message + server connection dropps:

CS: NET_SendPacket ERROR: WSAEINTR

i get like, 5 mins of gameplay then it quits with this error with the option "OK" ... yeh loads of help lol.

heres my specs:

56k modem (yeh yeh yeh, quit ya laughin)
AMD duron 750 @ 950mhz
graphics: rivaTnT2 Ultra AGP (new drivers installed - form this site)
sound: SBLive! player 1024 (also new drivers off this site)
Windows XP (pro)

cant think of n e thing else more significant 4 now

n e help welcome:p

yeah its defo intermittent alright - so annoying, i'll try posting on a cs forum

I'll start out by pointing out spelling errors:

"fistly" should be "Firstly"
"ur" should be "you're"
"screenies" should be "screen shots"
"u" should be "you"
"splaps" should be "slaps"
"whateva" should be "whatever"
"wana" should be "want to"
"refering" should be "referring"
"dam" should be "damn" ("dam" is a structure built to hold back water)
"becuase" should be "because"
"nutz" should be "nuts"
"n e way" should be "anyway"
"sum" should be "some"
"sum1" should be "someone"
"n e 1" should be "anyone"
"y" should be "why"
"dropps" should be "drops"
"yeh" should be "yeah"
"ya" should be "your"
"laughin" should be "laughing"
"cant" should be "can't"
"n e thing" should be "anything"
"form" should be "from"
"4" should be "for"
"n e" should be "any"

This is just for all of us dorks out there that can't understand this "r3n3gad3's" "k001" "sl4n6."

Now, being a member of the forum since April 12th, 2002, (I don't want you to hurt yourself trying to come up with how many days ago that was, I'll just let you know that it is 10 days prior (oh, big word) to the date on this post, anyway, so being a member for 10 days, and making 6 posts in 2 threads, 2 of which in a thread you started, the first asking for help, dated April 12, 2002, the second on April 16, 2002, where you acknowledged that no one here knew the solution, and that you would post in a CS forum.

My question for you:

Why the hell are you looking at a post "about sum dumbass thinking sum1 else actually got 2500" if you are such a computer god?

We don't want retards like you on our forum, we want people that ask questions, and people that answer them.

It seems you like asses to much, I would recommend pulling your head out of yours, and taking your crap to a different forum.

Originally posted by nomiophy
don't promote your site here unisol, thats lame.. especially cuz its manx

Not my site, its where I play, like it says server list, im sure Waddy wont have a problem being the owner and just living 2 miles away! - In effect this is a manx site :D

TOLD!

dejav00... let me guess, do u do this all ur life? i mean, how stuck up r u? oh look at me, i go round forums bragging of my huge brain and how good i am at correcting spelling mistakes and un-l337afying words - OH LOOK AT ME - ARENT I SOOOOO GOATIN' COOL!

dejav00... let me guess, do u do this all ur life? i mean, how stuck up r u? oh look at me, i go round forums bragging of my huge brain and how good i am at correcting spelling mistakes and un-l337afying words - OH LOOK AT ME - ARENT I SOOOOO GOATIN' COOL!

"u" should be "you"
"ur" should be "your"
"r" should be "are"
"round" should be "around"
"sooooo" should be "so"
"GOATIN'" should be "G*ATING"

No, I'm not stuck up, I just have issues with people that talk tough over the internet, act like they're better than everyone else, and are just complete goats about everything because they think that no one can do anything about it. Well, you're kind of right there, and kind of wrong...

I'm not gonna argue with you though, I can't remember who said it, but I really like this quote:

"Don't argue with and idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience"

Logo?

Oh, you must mean my 'avatar'

Thanks for the compliment, I really appreciate it when some fool jabs at something that took me about 10 minutes to create because he's to dull to come up with anything better.

Dillon - "Thats a real nasty habit you got there!"

Blane - "You bunch a slag f4g0tz, this stuff will make you a god damn sexual-tyransaur!! just like me!"

Que music :eek:

whats wrong with the word "GO AT"

This site is for all ages so watch what you say, using 1337 text is a way to get around it :D

Cheers up, Its only 7 hours till work :cool: oooowwwwwwww nite-nite

Actually, no, I've never been 'layed', and most of the people on this forum will respect me for it since I'm not legally old enough.

Also, as you will note, people who find themselves in difficult situations, often will use something they know others find socially wrong, as a defense, to cause others to beleive that they are completely against it.

(i.e. You've made multiple remarks about how 'homosexual' I am, so according to this theory, well, you figure it out.)

About my typing, I honestly don't care what you say or think about it, because I will end up in a high paying job with a lot of money and a hot girl, while you, will be working at a Mc Donalds, and trying to pick up High School girls, hoping that they don't see exactly how much of a loser you are.

BTW: What exactly was the question at hand?

and

I personally beleive that the reason why you're telling me not to reply is because you are having problems coming up with things to say about me other than that I'm 'gay.'

Hey r3n3gad3, lets keep the language somewhere else. These forums are for information and fun. Not for flaming. And not for vulgarities. Glad to see you as a member and I am sure you have things to contribute. Let's just leave this alone.

This topic has been goated and closed.
you have gone way too offtopic and instead of closing the topic I am going to make it a shining example of things that will not be tolerated around here.

As a newbie you may not understand that this forum is for all users (over 14 of course) and foul language will not be permitted.

If you infect other topics with this junk we will be forced to ban you, not somthing we wanna do as we consider all our guests to be out friends.

Calm down, apologise or I will set Xsiv on you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back