For example displays in:
Linux & BSD
Code:
Showing threads 1 to 3 of 3
When there are:
Code:
Threads | Posts
734     | 6,154
Also interested to know why Threaded view is not available under Thread Display Mode (only Linear - Oldest / Newest First)?
Thanks in advance...

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all set individually so really I expand them when I see a section has been a under active.

AS far as threaded view, because I don't have the click to reply feature enabled, it means quick reply always places new posts without a link to what they might be replying to, so threaded view won't look good as there won't be any threads as such.

I'm going to bump this one as I think it is definately time to take a look at each section.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back