ForceWare 97.46 Win Vista X86 / X64

...and still no sign of an official release on NVIDIA's site. :)

Yeah, quite stunning how they got releases out for every beta and then stop suddenly.

They prob wanna do a joint 8800 and unified driver launch, but they really are taking the piss.

However, with the leaks its good to see the drivers are getting better, I think alot of vendors will be ready for the GA>.

We need some real opengl support for the 8800 line there are problems reported all over for the 64bit gamers .... I cant run any HL2 based games , Farcry 64 dead, these games wont ever start.

I love my card the games that I am playing FEAR, OBLIVION NHL07, BF2 all are flying along its an insane videocard ... just needs some real driver support soon.

edit: ET works needed to fiddle settings

edit 2 : If I force DX8 in the launch options then I can run the HL2 games like DOD source and CS source.

Last edited:
bump for the people that might need to know about x64 and 8800gts driver problems with source based games, seems that another person I have talked to with the same BFG card as me also has troubles his blue screens with the latest drivers in source games.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back