For those who might be interested: season 2 to New Doctor Who has begun airing

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
I'm not sure what the policy would be wrt mention of a television program I (and probably most if not all state side) can only see by bit torrent. However, that said, there are a fair number of UK posters on the board here, so here goes...

If anyone else is interested and hasn't heard as of yet; the new season for Doctor Who started on Christmas day, with the Christmas Invasion. Sorta old news they'd be scheduling things this way; but season 2 has started airing again.

Haven't been able to watch yet, so can't comment on the new season. Also, perhaps some UK poster knows, but was there a difference between the Christmas special (which seems a larger episode) and "A Christmas Invasion" itself? Or are they the same thing?

OK, thanks... It saves me a little time in acquiring both, to see :up:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back