[For Sale] All-in-wonder 9800pro

Sazar

Rest In Peace
I am getting rid of my old card. It's the full retail version.

The original was an AIW 9700pro, it developed a problem with heat and was replaced by ATi with an AIW 9800pro, new. I have not used this card.

Full retail version includes all drives, remote, remote receiver and software for pinnacle and so on/so forth.

Asking for $125 shipped. Only in the US preferably.

Will post pictures tomorrow.

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 134
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 931
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
so you got the 9800 pro and didn't use it? (this is the kind that can cap tv and all that good stuff right? i don't know much about ATI)

I had the AIW 9700pro, I got a 6800ultra, the AIW 9700pro in the mean time showed heat damage, which was odd since I don't typically oc. I sent it to ATI since it was a retail, built by ati card.

They replaced it by sending me a new AIW 9800pro. I already had all teh other items for my aiw 9700pro.

I received the AIW 9800pro last night and I already replaced my 6800ultra with an AIW x800xt so I have no use for the AIW 9800pro.

And yes, this is the card with all the goodies for the TV tuner et al.

cool.. i got the 6800ultra too, but will use this for capping tv shows and stuff for me, now i don't have to rent all the DBZ episodes. Thanks :) check pm.

does it come with all the included software? if so i'll take it,

It's the full retail version, ie all software, remote, everything.

I posted pics of teh card itself just to prove it was indeed the AIW 9800pro that replaced my old AIW 9700pro. It was replaced directly by ati and is brand new/unused.

It will ship in the original box my AIW 9700pro shipped in, except it will be a 9800pro card :)

I think Moo said he was interested, he has first dibs at this point.

I'll wait till the weekend is out and then open it up to other offers :)

Well, Moo was the first person to PM me and said he would let me know over the weekend so ethically I have to wait since I said I would.

I wouldn't be able to ship till Monday anyways :) But I appreciate it and will let you know ASAP.

I haven't heard back from Moo thus far over the weekend so I am going to open this up for general sale. Pm me. Whoever is first gets dibs :cool:

I am heading to Florida next weekend and would like this taken care of before then :)

Thanks for the interest lads. I think I might even through in a free game coz I'm feeling generous.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back