for my homies in Toronto

D

dotbatman

if anyone lives in Toronto, and you want a Geforce 2 with 64 MB (not DDR, sorry), check out a store in Etobicoke where the guy has them for $129.00. If yer interested, write back, I just have to check the name of the store again. I sadly cannot buy one, as I am unemployed at the moment (no, I am not going to get a free one out of this), but he says he can get them in for that price in some quantity.

i'm gonna double check, but i think that's the best price i've seen.

(of course, if you know one cheaper, please let me know!)

the tech support part is i think it would help a lot of people like me that still struggle with their miserable TNT2.

do you know where Six Points Plaza is? If you're facing North from Six Points, it is across the street and to the left, "something electronics".

awesome! I'm gonna go there after exams...etobicoke like half an hour away tho....kinda far...anyone else here from TOronto? i noticed that about 2-3% of people I meet online live in Toronto, which is a really really high number...

i'll be going by there this afternoon, so I'll get the name. That way you can call before you make the trip. I only saw one on the shelf, so maybe if you call you can make sure he has one there for you. Like I say, he said he could get more in for that price.

I did some checking around, and the only other place I found that had a price that good was Futureshop, but it was AFTER a mail-in rebate of $50...I hate mail-in-rebates!

***update***

the store is called, go figure, Six Points Electronics. The number is 233-1331

while you're in the area, make sure you grab a burger at Apache, they're the best on the planet!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back