For Alen

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Perris Calderon, Jan 12, 2003.

1. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

well, doug had not allot to contribute as far as the crazy browzer,but here's what he had to say.

If i used the crazy browser, I'd work on this for you, but that'll have to wait till I'm done with pheonix.

see if you can use the following information from doug lee, the author of adshield;

The handling of the toolbar button and hosting of the explorer bar is
    handled almost entirely by IE so this may be a better question for crazy
    browser support.

AdShield simply implements a
    number of COM interfaces and adds the necessary registry entries under the key "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet
    Explorer\Extensions\{4FB6C25E-7B37-4c93-B592-16ECD8D18361}".

Explorer bars can also be launched from the Explorer Bar submenu of IE's View
    menu. Crazy browser may have some counterpart of this.

Alen, if you work this out, make the post

2. Alan

Alan its only fun

Hi dealer,

Thanks for the help;)

I will get in touch with the Crazy Browser support team as suggested By Doug Lee.

The couple of things i will tell you and maybe you could pass this on to him.......when I right click for my sub menu the Adshield options are there and if I select add to block list it will block the picture but only as a redX and not freeing up the space taken by the picture.......and this is only on a refresh and not instant as in I.E.

When I select Adshield options settings from the sub menu I get a invalid syntax error and when I select the Maintain Block List from the sub menu it is like it has done something but nothing happens i.e. you get the Maintain Block List on the right hand side as in I.E.

Anyway I will get back to you when Crazy Browser reply to me

Once again thanks for your help ;)

Alan

3. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

Alan, Doug will answer you personally, with this address;

support@adshield.org

let us know when the two of you work it out

4. Alan

Alan its only fun

I will keep you up to date with all repilies on pm

Thanks again;)

Alan

5. Alan

Alan its only fun

Hmmmmmmm

Just snagged this of CB's F.A.Q. page

Crazy Browser is not IE plug-in or add-on, it just uses IE rendering engine to render the Web pages. Programming is not so easy, I have been developing Crazy Browser for two years.
    Crazy Browser doesn't support IE plug-ins, e.g. Google toolbar. Most IE plug-ins work with a single Webbrowser/IE only, but CB can open several web pages simultaneously, it's impossible to make these plug-ins work correctly with CB.

I wiil wait to here from Doug

Alan