[Football]Who will win premiership 2004/2005?

Enter your choice

• Arsenal

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Birmingham City

• Blackburn Rovers

• Bolton Wanderers

• Charlton Athletic

• Chelsea

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Crystal Palace

• Everton

• Fulham

• Liverpool

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Manchester City

• Manchester United

• Middlesboro

• Newcastle United

• Norwich City

• Portsmouth

• Southampton

• Tottenham Hotspur

• West Bromwich Albion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
L

Lee

With the new premiership just two weeks away, yes 14 days to wait, who is your choice to win the crown?

I would like to say Norwich, but I think I am more likely to win the lottery for the next three weeks on the trot then that happening!:(

I would say Man U, who are still smarting from Arsenal winning it last season and so should be fired up. Chelsea may have spent all of that money, but it takes time for a team to gel so I think they may take a bit of time to get going.

I'd settle for that, Norwich 5th from bottom!:p

Voted Tottenham Hotspur, since are head and shoulders above the others in the "goofiest name" department.

We have a secret Spurs fan here lurking, hiding waiting for Arsenal to slip up so they can crawl out and shout ha for a few days. I knew I should have done the poll with id's being posted next to votes.

Ahhh Spurs will win the title? I will eat my scrotum if that happens, this season :)

Would be great if Norwich win the title, but what are the chances of that happening. Haven't seem them in the prem since 1994 I think :)

Chances are, it'll probably be a four-way battle between Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd, although Newcastle look pretty good with the amount of lineup changes that have been made.

nope... scouse == liverpool and while liverpool and everton are both in liverpool... coz scouse denotes liverpool.. it means I support the reds :D

Scouse don't denote living in Liverpool, it is a way of being and has a language like being a cockney.

Everton is on one side of Stanley Park and Liverpool the other, they will be ground sharing soon, ha.

didnt say scouse == living in liverpool... :cool:

my house-mate in tampa was from liverpool btw... his dad still lives a few mins from Anfield...

Boro to win...............I even made myself laugh saying that
laughing1.gif

Well Amanda (Marge) I expect them to win something or qualify for europe after this season.You can vote at top of page dear:)

Saw Arsenal spank Moan (MAN) UTD, play in the Amsterdam tournament and from watching Liverpool play last night feel Arsenal are going to finish top.

Roll on the Red and White MEAN MACHINE !

If it is anyone other than Chelsea I will definatly be suprised :)

Up the canaries!
tongue.gif

No chance of winning the title though!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back