Folding Group

Yeah, and there are also those who have the badge, have for a long time, and have never submitted anything :eek:

*bump*

Can we please do something about those who have the badge and have never submitted a WU? Also kick out those who are no longer active?

I don't think it's right to kick out those who haven't folded in a while.

They contributed.

Those who have never folded, I agree, should be removed from the group.

Last edited:
Sazar said:
I don't think it's right to kick out those who have never folded.

They contributed.

huh?

I think you mean to say

"I don't think it's right to kick out those who are inactive.

They contributed.

Those who have never folded, I agree, should be removed from the group"

:laugh:

Sazar said:
I don't think it's right to kick out those who haven't folded in a while.

They contributed.

Yeah, that's fine. That probably is better because sometimes people can't contribute for awhile for any reason. But there are some people that have the badge who have never contributed. I know of one in particular - but there may be more.

Do you have access to viewing all the members of the Folding Group here at OSNN?

kcnychief said:
*bump*

Can we please do something about those who have the badge and have never submitted a WU? Also kick out those who are no longer active?

Is there any particular reason to do this?

I guess motivation to earn back the badge or to actually contribute before wearing the badge.

Might get people a little more active in the process.

There are a few teams who are tearing it up with less overall members, because they are ACTIVE.

Our team is not quite as active, though fortunately we still have some big folders.

-edit-

I have 3 wu's that are scheduled to be completed today thru early tomorrow morning. Hopefully the 2 gromacs will help out :cool:

Last edited:
Sazar is right on point.

I wanted to "revoke", if you will, the honor of having the badge. The badge indicating membership has to mean something, otherwise it is a bit usesless. Also remember, we have a banner graphic on our front page of www.osnn.net - it will put out a better image to hopefully recruit new folders if the team is more active. If it's something that say only 27 or so out of 80 somethin do, it doesn't look as good.

But yeah, overall we would want more people to become active again.

My 2 cents:

Someone (kcny??) should list the current folders once a month, say on the first. If someone has added say 10 WU's, they should be added. If someone is not on the list for say three months, take them off. Someone like xsivforce, who has 117,252 points and is number seven on the team, should be grandfathered in.

I will post the list once a month (or email it) if you want, and kcny can make any changes that are agreed upon.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back