flash web designing

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
HI, I'm kinda new at using flash for website design, I usually just use it for simple things like sigs and etc. Can anyone give me links to sites with free flash templates for a site? I'm kinda trying to create one that looks like this...

http://lookingbackfans.com/main.swf

It shouldn't be so hard b/c the people who designed it are like 16 years old like me

You'll get replies from people saying flash is crap and they don't like it.
Don't listen to them prodj88.....If you wanna use it,you use it.
I think it looks good :D

Evil Marge said:
You'll get replies from people saying flash is crap and they don't like it.

Flash is where it's at ... especially in MX - MX2004, there are so many groovy little intricacies like server database interaction, XML integration, and literally limitless artistic possibilities [especially if you are jedi with the rediculously-easy-to-learn scripting language (actionscript)]

/goes off to sign advertising deal with Macromedia :cool:

Yep,there's some amazing sites with flash out there.
Wish i could use it :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back