First DirectX 9 Game

Originally posted by bman™
Ati runs way to hot man!!

yes quite... obviously this is a major concern :rolleyes:

FYi... with a STOCK cooler and no ram sinks... the 9700pro produces less heat than the gf FX ultra with its massive 'innovative' cooling system and ramsinks...

take that how you will...

Do i need ramsinks saz???

I got the stock cooler, was wondering how the hell do i pull it off :/

the ******* is hard to get off. Can i use a Crystal Orb with it?

Originally posted by mbunny
Do i need ramsinks saz???

I got the stock cooler, was wondering how the hell do i pull it off :/

the ******* is hard to get off. Can i use a Crystal Orb with it?

the stock cooler is fine... the ram sinks don't add much by way of oc'ing though I woudl consider them just to extend life of the memory by disipating heat better..

the cooler is held on I believe by uni-directional pushpins... hard to take off...

dunno if an orb would do a better cooling job than the stock... might want to consider the massive zalman heat pipe cooler...

:)

Crystal is better than the Zalman... Crystal is active... zalman is passive... saw reviews for it

crystal held 32 degrees zalman was at 38 degrees...

Originally posted by bman™
Ati runs way to hot man!!
But it is quiet, although in a vietnam type game the GFFX would be great the fan noise would add that atmosphere of overhead helicopters :happy:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back