Firewall

Alan

its only fun
Just installed ZA and don't know if this is the norm......but every 10mins I keep getting this warnng, not all the ISP's are the same.

If anyone could explain it would be much appreciated

By looking at your log, it appears that you are running Kazaa. The outside machine is trying to come in on port 1214 (this is the port that Kazaa uses to transmit data). This is probably someone trying to download files from you.

Nope don't have Kazza on my PC.

I have Blubster is that what it could be?

Could be any file sharing software.

Is it EXACTLY every 10 min?

Not exact but happening on a regular basis.

I really want to know if this is the norm?

What I'am trying to say is "Is there some one or something out there trying to access my PC or am I being paranoid"

Cheers
Alan

Could be your isp just scanning the network...unlikely someone would try to hack your pc.

Cheers Grinder :D

Did'nt think it was anythink serious............

Was just a bit worried about the frequent warning's.

I will keep you posted about the warning's

I have kept a log of all the ISP addy's

Cheers
Alan

OMG just had another one

well nothing really, but not a hack attempt...donnt worry bout it.

Netbios, blah dont worry bout it...thats why I dont use firewalls....they tend to make you paranoid :rolleyes:

oke diddlie doke neighbour

Its considered of my PC in 2mins

thanks for your imput

Cheers
Alan

alan - not trying to be smart or anything - but I think you should be more worried about having your NAV auto-protect disabled for the last 3 hours or so between your images! I would worry more about that than about any pings!!!

Your images have the dreaded red X across the NAV icon

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back