Firefox or IE ?

You shouldn't worry about RAM consumption in Firefox 3. It's much better, and the browser is incredibly fast. (yes, I'm a Firefox dude as well).

I love the extensions, and the great developer society that has been build up around it.

I've started browsing with IE5/6 and afterwards I've used IE7 too - but IE works incredibly slow! Then I've got Opera but after seeing that most of my friends were using Firefox I've gave it a try and I can totally say that I don't regret having done that.
What I like about Firefox - it's extended usability, it's responsiveness and limited no. of crashes.
Safari for Windows it's fine, but it lacks the power of add-ons.

I just loaded firefox new verison with the new update, I'm wondering how many people have the problem on which one the best is, or which one works the best this year? Speak up with your ideas.
Sharing the family PC with a little one has me preferring FF for the Glubble add-on.
The Glubble add-on for Firefox lets me decide what they can see online. Keeping it kid safe...

Does it really matter? No. I personally use Firefox because of the extension compatibility. But security wise, they are both equal. If you don't care use IE7, if you want extensions use Firefox, and if you want security use Opera.

For me, FireFox hands down. The amount of addons avaliable are just amazing. It takes the browser to a totally new level from IE, Safari, Opera, and the likes. However, IE7 showed that if Microsoft wants to be even a bit serious, they can be. I don't see the next IE being behind FF3 by far, if not even any. Some sites you can only access and use to its fullest using IE. Looking at it that way and how Microsoft can pump out an awesome product if they wish (IE7 was like as if they only gave a glimpse to the public that they can if they want), from an objective view, I think the next-gen IE and FF will be quite neck to neck.

However, personally FF baby. :)

- Omni

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back