Fireburner & Cdrwin problem!

V

VasquezPL

Hi everybody!
I have big problem...WHen I want to burn cd images with FB and CDRWIN I recive a message : ASPI buffer is to BIG (!?)
Can You tell me what I have to do to make these programs running correctly?
PS. I Used ASPI layer form download section, and from another sources - But all doesn't work..
THX for help!

Use the wnaspi.dll file that nero comes with... or the one I uploaded to dirverguide.com awhile ago, theres a newer version but I don't remember where I got it... And copy it into your system32 folder... that will make both programs work with one copy... you can also copy the file into each of the program folders...

Aspi Layer from adaptec causes Critical error (blue screen) with Cdrwin and FB, Nero aspi layer causes message "Aspi buffer is to Big"...
I need FB to work correct, CloneCD and Nero works well.

I'm getting these posts up... 2 more to go... :D...

Which version of Fireburner are you using?!? A few months ago I installed some of the "newer" versions and didn't like them... I really don't use FB all that much... I have v2.4 and it works fine...

or you can try ForceASPI. I don't what the difference, BUT I don't have any problems burning a cd with nero, ez cd creator, nero, fireburner, clonecd, cdrwin, easy cd-da extractor, etc.

Newest version is 4.60. The attachment is current version of ASPI.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back