when i try burn vcds (cue/bin) with fireburner i get this error

Thread1: Setting Write Parameters
Thread1: Write parameters set
Thread1: Reading Disc Info
Thread1: Reading Next Track Info
Thread1: Start LBA is -150
Thread1: Sending Cue Sheet
Thread1: Error sending cue sheet
Thread1: Sense Error: ILLEGAL_REQUEST (INVALID FIELD IN PARAMETER LIST) (0x05 0x26 0x00)
Thread1: Error starting burn on retry
Recording aborted due to error

and in cdrwin i get "No CDROM recorder was found on the SCSI or IDE bus!"

but i can burn audio/data cds in nero fine...

hmm, i tried that before and i'm still getting an error with aspichk.exe saying that it isnt a valid win32 app - and with aspi32.exe it says that there are no drivers that can be updated... wierd eh? i deffinately have the wnaspi32.dll in %windir%/system32/ - this solved the "Could not initialize ASPI Manger bla bla bla" problem but how come its still not seeing my CD-RW drive? as i said, nero uses it.... could it be something to do with my aspi manager?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back