Firebird Macqua

lynchknot

OSNN Senior Addict
Here is a test version (may have problems) of Firebird Macqua - for 1.5b skin version only (nightly versions). Toolbar icons were created by Kevin Gerich and are released under GPL. Please inform me of any bugs. Thanks.

Available at my website:

mactest.png

nice

I might actually go get the nightly

Very nice site and themes you got as well

Well, this is only a test theme - it is rough in some parts. There will be an Official milestone release (Firebird .7) soon that will include the latest skin version. I cannot continue to maintain 2 or 3 skin versions of the same theme.

The next version of this theme will have all new buttons (same but improved quality) and hover states, brightness instead of box drawn around icons to indicate state.

Maybe you should update. I am using: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.5b) Gecko/20030823 Mozilla Firebird/0.6.1+ - and i'm quite happy with it.
Just rename your old folder and your profile so you can go back if you want.

Both Macqua and Macquaskin have been updated with hover brightness etc.. at my site :)

MacquablueS available at my site: Blue color large and small icons (other versions were color change only) - fully skinned. ("S" is for skinned - there will be an unskinned version as well)

macS.png

macL.png

bugs, changes? - let me know - :)

Some people wanted bookmark toolbar icons, so I updated MacquablueS at my site:

tb.png

I just upgraded to the Sep 24th Nightly.
Just because for the reason that Seb's Web Installer downloaded this instead of 0.6.1 (The installer gets the latest Nightly, not milestone!).

If you want proof, I can post a screenshot of the what is really beautiful about box

Yeah really...don't bother. :rolleyes:
A lot of us have been using nightlies for ages, and already know what the new about dialog looks like.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back