OSNN, Ivy Worldwide and Vonage giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is once again time for OSNN to provide one of its lucky members the opportunity to recieve a gift card good for one 32GB Ipad 2, which I hear are rather popular. Clearly you want to know why we should do this and are not currently skipping down to the indented text below, so I shall spare your nerves and tell you straight away.

Vonage have teamed up with 75 sites, including OSNN, to promote their new Apple Appstore Time to Call that will allow you to easily and cheaply make international calls directly from your device over 3G (where supported by the application) or over Wifi. The Time to Call application will be making its way to other platforms soon enough, but for now Apple users can find it here - they will even give you 15 minutes worth of international calls for downloading the free application so be sure to give it a look. You can see it in action below.

I will be posting the thoughts of a work colleague later who was able to go over the features of the application, as I don't have any Apple products and I am anxiously awaiting the Android version, which I am told in the works so look out for that later. Be sure to keep an eye on this post for that. Here are some some social links if you want to help Vonage shape this application as they have been and will be very open to feedback:

Facebook - Vonage
Twitter - @Vonage

The competition is simple and open to the entire world, with the exception of myself, as far as I know (the winner will recieve the prize in the form of a gift card for their local/national Apple store), so here is what you need to do.

The competition has a slight social network feel to it this time around:

• The Competition is now closed.

Please note that new members may find their first post moderated, a feature used here at OSNN in an effort to curb spam, the team will be authorising these posts regularly. So don't panic, if you do need to do so please make sure you are in a controlled environment and ask me politely on Twitter if you do not see your posts.

The winner will need to give me details such as email address, real name and address and these will be treated with the utmost respect and only given to Ivy Worldwide so your prize can be forwarded to you.

The rules of the competition may change for clarification as it continues and I will do my best to make that clear should any changes affect the running or format of the promotion.

The competition will run for the next four days ending on the 3rd September (in some time zone or other) and is limited to one entry per IP address/household and I will select the winner that meets all of the above criteria.

Be sure to check out Time to call from your smartphone? for the other sites taking part in this promotion for other chances to win.
Good luck and a special thanks to Vonage and Ivy Worldwide for allowing OSNN to be a part of this great promotion!

Last edited:
Re: [Live] OSNN, Ivy Worldwide and Vonage giveaway - Ipad 2 - Time to Call

Just remember to send these as PMs as per the first post or I won't be able to keep track :)

If you can't PM yet, be patient as you may need one post to do so (will need to check) and I will be approving posts as I see them. There is no bonus points for entering early! :)

Also I didn't ask for reasons why its your fav app (wished I had tho as I love reading them).

More Android apps too so I can check them out :D

S

Thanks for the contest!!!

L

I cant PM, my favourite app is Grooveshark, Im @capitanmelao on twitter and facebook: /carlos.zamalloa

thanks!

Woohoo - entered. Good luck and thanks for the site for having this wonderful promotion :)

M

Hi, I cannot send a pm to you. I guess its because I am new and your anti-spam filters are very aggresive, which I like by the way. I joind here because of the iPad 2 giveaway(I wont lie) but will stay here to check out the forums ..... how do I change my Avatar?

Ok so I liked OSNN on facebook. My facebook id: CA Nikhil Dsouza
Retweeted. Twitter id: nikhildsouza

My favourite app is Google sky maps :laugh:..... I am an avid amateur astronomer and its an app which used in conjunction with Stellarium(pc/mac) really helps a lot. Although I use it on my Android device....since I have no iDevice as yet....

If I win though first I will try out the app from Vonage as I have my family who are mostly out of the country...and this would be a $$ saver.
nicks[dot]dsz[at]gmail[dot]com

Another great giveaway from OSNN and Ivy Worldwide, thanks to both!

O

Awesome! I found OSNN.net via the Vonage Time to Call website listing all the other blog giveaways. I still can't PM since I just joined the forum 5 minutes ago! Anyway, I will wait patiently to have my account authorized. I've already liked the OSNN FB page and following on Twitter as well as tweeted the required statement to enter this contest.

Thanks!

:)

R

Hi - Thanks for the opportunity to win.

Facebook: Renski P
Twitter: Facetwit17

tweet - Twitter

now... how to send a personal message... ah-ha....

S

The PM link is not working correctly (as seen in the comments).

S

PM is unavailable. Favorite app - Golfscape GPS Rangefinder
Facebook - Stephen Levey
Twitter - slls

Thanks for the chance...

I entered and don't even know what the prize is cause I forgot to look haha

S

FB like you: Slehan

tweeted slehan:
Twitter

sent private message: slehan

Thanks for the contest.

Last edited:
B

Yeah! Free iPad!

C

Hi,

I can't PM either. Just a drawback to being new I guess.

I retweeted @calioop13 and I liked on fb as well.

I'd love to say I have a favourite app but I have a dummy phone that is "app-less". That is why I am in need of an ipad . . . so I too, can have an app experience. I can tell you about one that interests me and that's Epicurious. I love cooking and having recipes and ingredients at my fingertips sounds good to me.

Thanks for the contest.

J

hope i can message you before the deadline!

Tweeted, followed, liked on Facebook, and PM sent.

M

Can't send PM, will try after my first post here.

tyvm so far for the great giveaway

G

Like the OSNN Facebook - Ginette Dube Anger

anger_family @yahoo dot com

G

Like everyone else it tells me that I cannot do that

My fav app is cut the rope..lol

anger_family @yahoo dot com

If you have problems with the PM, make sure you have a post up and visible first, still no rush you have a few days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back