[Finished] OSNN, Buzz Corps and HP Magic Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN, BUZZ CORPS and HP MAGIC GIVEAWAY

then leave never to be seen again, until the next contest :p

then leave never to be seen again, until the next contest :p
I promise, if I do win I will definitely stick around and keep contributing to this great community. I will also post up an unboxing/review of the HP Touchsmart/HP HDX or whatever I win. :)

I think OSNN Is a great community although it's not as active as other forums I go to it still has a lot of dedicated people. OSNN has been around for a really long time and I'm surprised that members back from 2001 come here. Great work Electronic Punk and staff! The moderators and members here have been really nice to talk to.

what about if you don't win? ;)

what about if you don't win? ;)
Shhh... Did you have to ask this? LOL! If I don't win I will still keep contributing to the forums. I'll try my best to help out wherever I can! I won't be able to do it as much as I'm doing right now though (which I will admit is because of the contest).

you been watching wwe again, we told you about that before, because of how you get :p

haha

dude u're hilarious

off topic.. idk if this has been asked before.. how do some people have over 1000 reps?
i have a lot of trouble gettin any (reps! :p)

Hey guys how about contests in other websites.... have any one from here won elsewhere?:)

haha

dude u're hilarious

off topic.. idk if this has been asked before.. how do some people have over 1000 reps?
i have a lot of trouble gettin any (reps! :p)

I was wondering the same thing.

Lolllzz some guys have not slept for days since the contest started.. :)

Lolllzz some guys have not slept for days since the contest started.. :)

I think he meant as in its alot of power, normally if someone reps you, you only get a little bit. It seems like a bit too much to be that.

well.. i meant reps.. and, idk its not just about being here all the time

i dont wanna sound like an asshat, but i havent seen them making some ubergodly posts :X

Yeah ideally I would like someone to be able to give rep of a value between 1 and their power, but there is no system for that!

well.. i meant reps.. and, idk its not just about being here all the time

i dont wanna sound like an asshat, but i havent seen them making some ubergodly posts :X

The amount of reputation point a person give you depends on the amount of power that the person giving you reputation has. Some people have like 900 power points and if they give you just one rep then you can end up getting that many reputation points. That's why anyone still stands a chance in this contest. There's still a long way to go till it ends and you can quickly rack up more reputation points and still win.

so now all you people with high power percentage understand why everyone is being so nice to you! :D

i understand how it works...

sorry, its just seems strange to me, thats all
someone with 900 power is clearly someone who has been around a lot, and wouldnt just rep the first post he sees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back