Finally!!

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Bubbabyte, Apr 18, 2002.

1. Bubbabyte

Bubbabyte Guest

i finally got around to modding my case.....tell me what you think........anyway i dont' have a light in it as of yet......and i'm a little confused on what to get and how to hook it up.......
    if anyone lives in canada.......or specifically in calgary.....do you know of any places where you can buy case modding stuff.......i don't even know where to begin looking....
    but i have a little stupid question for everyone......if i wired a light....just a small light to the wires coming off the mobo to the power light......so when i switched the power on ....the light woudl come on.......would it fry my mobo.......

2. wyrlwyn

wyrlwyn Guest

pretty snazy, are you gona put a cathode in it as well?

3. Bubbabyte

Bubbabyte Guest

i would love to.....i just don't know where to buy this stuff where i live....

4. wyrlwyn

wyrlwyn Guest

5. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

Yeah. There are some nice window "etchings" as well. They look great on the windows. Also, rounded floppy and HDD cables look nice and improve airflow.

6. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

I think it needs a jacobs ladder on top

7. AmarSingh

AmarSingh Guest

8. dejav00

dejav00 Guest

Not sure about wiring it to ur power light...but if ur mobo has 'turbo light' pins then wire it to that...personally im gonna try to wire some white LED's to to the HD Busy part...get a strobe effect type thing.

9. dejav00

dejav00 Guest

Just thought of another thing too...try finding a light with the same V ratings as a Small or Large Drive connector and wire it to those if u want...a "+" to this is that you can ground whatever it is your wiring.

10. koko

koko Got Root?

bubba, very nice job! :)

wanna do my case? :)